Easy to use and hassle free Microsoft Excel workbook copy protection software.
The DoneEx XCell Compiler ensures strong copy protection for Microsoft Excel workbooks.
The product compiles your workbook into executable application (EXE file) where all formulas are secured and converted into binary format. This binary format cannot be restored back into original Excel formulas.
We have created our own formula calculation engine which works instead of Excel’s – this is the only way to provide the strongest protection for all formulas in a spreadsheet. Microsoft Excel itself is used for formatting and reflection of the calculated results.
The product ensures solid security of VBA code by using complex solution which includes making VBA Project unviewable, obfuscating the VBA code and removing literals (such as static string values and numbers) from the VBA code. By using this solution the whole VBA project become strong copy protected by simple ‘Compile’ button click.
You do not need to be a programmer to use the product.
With registration/license management feature you can protect your workbook from illegal copying from one computer to another by using hardware locking mechanism. You can to add your own splash screen image, icon, end user license agreement (EULA) and do much more….
The most important reasons to use XCell Compiler
- Eliminate piracy of your workbook by applying copy protection.
- It is impossible to restore original workbook from compiled one. We guarantee it.
- Workbook copy protection with software activation keys or hardware dongles.
- Royalty free distribution for protected workbooks.
- You may compile and distribute as many workbooks as you want.
- The strongest copy protection for all formulas in the workbook by converting them into binary code.
- You do not need to decide what formula you need to secure. All formulas will be protected after compilation.
- Strong and reliable VBA code copy protection by one click. You do not need to select what piece of your VBA code you need to protect, whole VBA project will be protected.
- Compile Excel workbooks (XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB files) into an executable application – EXE file (which requires MS Excel to run).
- Create Trial/Demo version of your workbook limited by amount of days from the first start on customer’s computer. Show trial warning with your content.
- Use unique feature to hide MS Excel on start.
- The product is present on the market more then 10 years.