XCell Compiler Changelog
v2.6.5 – 2019-05-13
- new tag <?EXEPATH?> for custom resource dictionaries. This tag is substituted by path of the started EXE file location at run-time.
- use the text “\r” as a value of this resource in resource dictionaries to mark resource as empty line.
- The <?EXEPATH?> tag is used in NO_REGKEY_MSG resource in examples of dictionaries.
- error in POWER operator and function for negative power of zero, like : 0^-2
- error in BulkRegKeyGen utility.
v2.6.2 – 2019-03-15
- error in VBA parser when Japanese language symbols are present in VBA code
v2.6 – 2019-02-22
- XCell Compiler computer ID calculation algorithm was modified in order to make computer ID more stable.
- internal improvements and bug fixes.
- error in VBA literal removing algorithm.
- reminder for the product maintenance period expiration.
- most popular virtual machines detection.
If you do not want your compiled workbook be able to start in a virtual machine environment then you need to disable “Allow to run on virtual machines” option.
- support of high DPI monitors with resolution scaling.
- DoneExCopyFormulas run-time method to copy compiled formulas from one place of a compiled workbook to another.
- detection of the lack of the latest service pack for Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Excel 2010 and Excel 2013.
The product will not work if the latest service pack for Excel is not installed, and compiled workbook will not start for the same reason.
- mdlXCellRuntimeAssistance.bas file placed into XCell Compiler installation folder.
The file is located in <XCell Compiler installation folder>/Samples folder.
This VBA source file contains auxiliary wrapper functions for XCell Compiler run-time API methods.
You need to import this file into your VBA project in order to use these methods.
- Excel crash during compiled workbook exit in Excel 2010 and Excel 2013
- logic of detection of VBA code syntax errors before compilation.
Now if VBA code contains syntax error it is possible to continue a workbook compilation.
- error in cell formulas with table syntax.
- error in VBA literal removing mode for integer literal with value 256 or &HFF
- VBA parser error.
- adjusted correct appearance and closing of splash screen on start of compiled workbook.
- XCMD.exe utility.
- “XCell Compiler Helper” Excel Add-In (dnxclrinitxfu.xla) to fix command line compilation.